Eligibility for candidate of Maharashtra state and candidate outside the Maharashtra state.
- Eligibility for Diploma engineering
- Eligibility for First Year Diploma engineering
- Eligibility criteria for second year Diploma engineering
- Documents Required
- SSC/SSC(Tech)/ HSC (MCVC)/ HSC(Vocational) passed with 45% marks for open category and 35 % for reserved category students.
- Candidate should be an Indian candidate.
- Should have passed the SSC examination of Maharashtra State Board of secondary and Higher secondary education or it’s equivalent examination with minimum 50% in best of 5 aggregate (minimum 45% in best of 5 aggregate for candidates of backward class categories valid and recognized in the Maharashtra State) with and in the subjects Mathematics, General Science and English.
- 12th Science and Technical/ Vocational (50%marks and 4%5 for reservation)
- ITI (2 years duration) MCVC(60 marks )
- Center of Excellence (Passed in BBT , Advanced Module and Specialized Module )
- 12 th Science passing with 35%
- Indian Nationality Certificate.
- 8th and 9th mark sheet.
- SSC Mark sheet.
- School leaving certificate after passing 10th.
- HSC/ MCVC mark sheet and leaving certificate if applicable.
- Affidavit regarding gap in education and/or/ change of name if applicable .
- Certificate of passing intermediate grade Drawing examination if applicable.
- Domicile certificate if applicable.
- Caste certificate if applicable.
- Non-creamy certificate if applicable .
- Caste validity certificate if applicable.
Eligibility for candidate of Maharashtra state and candidate outside the Maharashtra state